Quote Originally Posted by alexfish View Post
hi

been back through your posts

the problems with this device {from Techfaith seem to be generic } it is not the first post about this .I have tried to look up specific AT commands for their devices to no avail, if the device works in windows with no problem for more than the 3-4 Hrs then there has to be an AT command been sent to the device to keep it awake , or something in the ppp options to keep the connection live.

From what we see so far is wvdial and ppp give you the best results

try going through the ppp options one by one to see if they have any effect { read the details to see what they do , you may spot something which may be relevant} , first thing is reverse the changes I suggested , then start afresh , Then get in touch with techfaith or your ISP and see if they can provide a list of specific at commands for the device , technical departments are the people you need to talk to ,consumer help ,are in general terms.No Help.

for now You have achieved longer connection times than some post I have seen.

techfaith and qualcom have links , so i could suggest going back to the How to previously mentioned ,There is now a link to a pdf file for CDMA AT commands

in it are certain references to Qualcom secific At commands

regards

alexfish
Is there any "ndiswrapper" like apps that can be used for My USB CDMA?

As we all know, there is ndiswrapper to use Windows wireless card driver in Linux, I think that will be nice if we have same tools for CDMA modem.